There are a lot of medical problems associated with obesity and being overweight. We always are good about pointing out the medical problems associated with obesity, but we don’t always have a good solution. Below is a graphic pointing out some of the medical problems associated with obesity.
There are other complications of obesity that people seldomly talk about, or consider as medical complications.
- Not fitting in CT scanner
- Abdominal surgery and healing
- Medical emergencies-can they carry you or get you out of the house?
- Difficulty dosing medications
- Operating tables not capable of carrying that much weight
- Not fitting in airplane
And there are plenty of others. These are plenty of reasons for you to start losing weight as soon as possible.